VISA to Bhutan
Visa Requirement for Bhutan
- We require color scan of passport for visa about 30 days prior to travel date (sooner the better & minimum 7 working days needed to process and obtain Bhutan visa).
- Coloured scan copy of first page of passport or take picture by your mobile phone/digicam of the passport page with face image and passport number & email us in Jpeg/pdf format.
- Remaining validity in passport after Bhutan tour must be minimum 6 month excluding travelling month.
- Multiple Indian visa required if you enter Bhutan from India and re-enter India after Bhutan tour.
- Tourism Council of Bhutan requires full tour payment while applying visa so along with passport copy, please forward us wire transfer copy or payment details, to process visa.
- Passengers visiting India on E – tourist visa & entering Bhutan by Air (by remaining in transit at Delhi / Kolkata airport) and re-entering India after Bhutan tour by surface (Phuentsholing, Samdrup Jonkhar & Gelephu) are required to travel with original Indian visa stamped in passport by Indian embassy/consulate at their home country as there is no facilities at these border towns to check & verify Indian E – Visa.
- No passport size photo/any pictures / any visa form etc required for Bhutan visa – only requirement is clear/readable copy of passport copy in colour.
- Dual passport holders are required to use the same passport whose details are submitted on to Bhutan for Visa authorization, prior to arrival in Bhutan.
- It is mandatory for a tourist (except Indian/Bangladeshi/Maldivian) to buy full service tour package from a local Bhutanese tour operator like us to avail Bhutan visa.
- Bhutan visa fee is US$ 40.00 which is going to be included in tour cost submitted by us.
- Indian, Bangladeshis & Maldives nationals do not require visa for Bhutan.